Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

All About Me :)

I'm not that interesting of a person, but I have to write a blog about myself for school. So here it goes. My name is Samantha. I was born in Georgia, but I've been living in Iowa since the 3rd grade. The life styles are very differnt. My moms name is Kristina, and my dad's name is Darrell. My parents had 3 kids together before they got devored when I was 5. My youngest sister's name is Tiffani. The middle child is Kimberli, and then of course there is the angle of the family, and that is me. I am now a senior in high school, and I'm married to a soldier who is in afganastan at the moment. We got married when he came home for christmas, and when he gets back we plan to stay in Iowa. See told ya, I'm a pretty boring person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews