Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Shelena Hughes

How old were you when you started in the modeling agency? I was 14

How old are you now?
35
   
How did you get started?
A woman saw me in Florida, where I was living, and referred me to an agent.

Do you like the career you have chosen?
Yes, I like it very much. My work extends beyond modeling. I am a performance artist and producer. I        also get to participate in a variety of beautiful and cutting edge productions.

If you could pick any other career, what would it be?
I would probably do something regarding health and nature, advocating green, healing, smart and sustainable living.

Have you been in any movies?
Yes, I have acted, body doubled and done stunts for a variety of  film projects.

What movies have you played in?
Blood Ranch, Second Time Around, All About the Andersons, Toi and Poochie, 13 Dead Men, Hollywood Homicide, Leela, Boulevard Gangs, and many more.

What countries have you been to?
Mexico, France, Japan, England, Morocco, Switzerland, Australia, Fiji, Tahiti, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Caribbean, and I'm on my way to Costa Rica right now.

Where is your favorite place to vacation?
It's kind of hard to say. There are so many places and amazing magical. I'd have to say my favorite place is with my family, preferably in Kauai or the South of France.

What kind of family do you come from?
I come from a beautiful, colorful, kind, and exspensive family.

Do you plan on getting married one day?
I don't plan things like that. When it comes to divine relationships of any nature, I trust in the perfect beauty coming to me at the right time.


Some movies she has been in, and more.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting! Good job asking questions! I am so glad that she answered you so quickly. Thank her for taking the time to share her answers with us for your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews